Here are some tips for Clash Royale. We not only give some beginners tips for the attack and the defense, but also for the matching cards in your deck and come to the question to discuss whether there are already Clash Royale cheats and hacks. Just a few months ago, the new title was announced by the clash-of-clan makers and has already attracted great interest.A few days ago Clash Royale was finally released and as was to be expected, the game enjoys a great popularity. The game principle is a mixture of a card game in connection with a tower defense. Accordingly, the app also plays differently than the previous publications of Supercell. Thanks to the good beginner-tutorial you can find in Clash Royale and you get the most important functions explained. We also have some Clash Royale tips that will help you to get started.
Clash Royale tips for beginners
The game principle of Clash Royale is actually quite simple, once you have understood it. You fight 1 against 1 fight against another player, the goal is to destroy the opposing castle. In order to prevent this, there are not only defense systems, which must be overcome first, but also the enemy troops. At the bottom of the screen you can see your available cards from the deck. You can play these cards with an appropriate elixir and place the troops on the field. In addition to classic units such as giants, archer, or dragons, Clash Royale also has special abilities and spells like a fireball or arrow hook.
If you are able to destroy your opponent’s castle and make the king equal, you will not only be given another victory to your account, but you will also receive crowns and other items, which you then spend on chests, further units and upgrades Can To be successful in Clash Royale, it is not only important to have the right strategy and tactics in the attack and the defense, but also the cards in the deck play a big role, but later on.
Tips for Clash Royale
- A good deck is the A and O in Clash Royale. Even if you do not have as many units at the beginning, you can add additional units to Arena 1 and later to the standard deck. When compiling the map deck, you should be careful that you have both strong units, which usually consume lots of elixirs for use as well as weaker units. When completing your Clash Royale Deck, you should be careful not only to have melee attackers but also to destroy enemy units.
- The best card deck will not help you if you play impatiently and without strategy and tactics. We always wait until the opponent plays the first card and places units on the field. At the beginning you start with a not completely full Elixier bar, so it is advisable first wait so long until the Elixierleiste is full, in order to be able to play two units immediately. If the opponent had started early on the attack, you have to react accordingly.
- You should never send weak units forward, so always place a tank and then weaker units such as archer or bomber behind it.
- As an attack strategy for the beginning you can do so, place a strong unit like a giant (classic tank in Clash Royale) far back in your base. Slowly he then moves towards the bridge to the opposing territory. In the time it is not attacked by the opponent and at the same time recharges your Elixier bar again. If he has arrived at the bridge, you can place two or one unit behind him and send it along.
- Do not play too impatient, just because your opponent is already at your tower, you should not be able to spend the entire elixir for units to repel the attack. Often you can distract the enemy by the use of the skeletal arm or goblins, so that the tower can do enough damage. The remaining elixir you should save yourself for a counterattack in the form of a counter-attack.
- Improve your cards in Clash Royale regularly. It is to give players the focus only to release new units, which is nice and good, but at the same time you should spend the collected gold but also to upgrade and upgrade existing maps.
- If a tower is already nearly destroyed, you should not throw it all on the defenses, you might be in front of the castle, then use the units for the attack and try to destroy the castle faster than your opponent.
- Open regularly your chests, without the use of jewels it costs a little time and are first all 4 places full, you can get no new chests.
These were our Clash Royale tips for beginners. We will always add more hints and tricks to the list. Do you have more questions about the correct deck, defense or attack? Or do you need more general information about Clash Royale? Share your experiences with other players and us in the comments.
Clash Royale strategies and tactics for the attack
- Wait until the opponent attacks or until your elixer bar is 10 (full).
- Then place a giant or other tank in the height of your base and wait until it stands just before the bridge.
- Now place a few Damage Dealer behind him like an archer, but also a baby kite or a musketine. If available, you can also use a mini PEKKA, which can be combined well with the giant.
- The giant goes directly to the enemy towers and takes a great deal of damage. In the meantime, the Damage Dealer can do a lot of damage themselves without having to push a lot, provided the player does not have any units with his skillful tactics They dropped off.
- To prevent your opponent from reaching too fast to your towers, you can very well use the goblins or the skeletal arm, which prevents the opponent from coming quickly to the walls of the tower while the defense tower can shoot from the background.
The above described Clash Royale strategy works very well in the first games, especially if the opponent has no proper tactics and simply wild units placed on the field, there are admittedly not a few players.
Clash royale jewels and chests
The jewels are the premium currency in Clash Royale. Not only can chests be opened more quickly, but you can also buy gold. It is quite difficult to earn the premium currency in the form of the Clash Royale Jewels in the game and get it for free, so you should be economical with the starter bonus of 100 Jewels. The best way to spend the jewels is in another post. The jewels you can buy in Clash Royale in different sizes, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.
- Handful Jewels – 80 pieces – 0.99 euros (0.12 euros for 10 jewels)
- Jewel case – 500 pieces – 4,99 Euro
- Jeweler bucket – 1.200 pieces – 9.99 Euro
- Jewel case – 2,500 pieces – 19,99 Euro
- Jewel case – 6,500 pieces – 49,99 Euro
- Jewel heap – 14,000 pieces – 99.99 euros (0.07 euros for 10 jewels)
In the chests are various rewards such as gold, new cards as well as jewels. There are currently seven different types of chests in Clash Royale, including the Gratitude, Crown Rest, Silbertruhe, Goldtruhe, Giant Chest, Magietruhe and the Super Magietruhe. In order to open the treasure chests, you have to bring a little time, because they can only be opened after a certain waiting period. To speed up the process you can also use jewels.
Clash Royale Cheats and Hacks
As with any game with a premium currency, the demand for a functioning Clash Royale cheat or hack is already very high. Who does not want to have more jewels in the virtual account or open infinite chests and unlock all cards. Currently, there are no cheats or hacks for Clash Royale and this will probably not change so quickly. As with Clash of Clans, there are already dozens of sites that offer a supposed jewel hack for Clash Royale, but these are nothing but fakes from which you should keep distance. The offered cheats in the form of programs are usually equipped with malware or other adware. Not to mention the fact that the use of cheats is not foreseen and therefore not allowed.